Sunday, February 13, 2005

Double Ouch

I might of pushed it too far today. Today was my longest run to date. I had a beautiful day for it and I hadn't run in three days, so off I went. I ran the approximate marathon path and went out down Beacon and Commonwealth and then back along Commonwealth. I went for 3 hours which I hope is 18 miles. I don't mind telling you that they way out was a lot easier than the way back. There are some intimidating hills out there. By the time I got to downtown Boston I could barely walk. Literally! Deb thinks I advanced my miles a little quickly. She is probably right -- usually is. Anyway, please keep the donations coming. I have a long way to go literally and figuratively.

1 Comments:

At February 13, 2005 at 7:13 PM, Blogger rysolag said...

Hello,

--- www.blogladder.com ---

You are invited to join blogladder.com(as is anyone else reading this). There are dozens of color themes to choose from at the bottom of the home page. You will get lots of comments on your blog because it's a community blogging site. There's a blog ladder, an entry ladder and you can build your own blog ladder.

Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home