Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Favorite Run

The great thing about running somewhere is you get to tour a city. Today I did a favorite run through Southie. That's South Boston for you non-Bostonians, and it is a great old Irish neighborhood. Dodgy in parts, but beautiful in others. It extends out into the bay and you can run for about 3 miles next to the sea. It's great, even when the tide is out and the seaweed smells. I managed 9 miles today. It was relatively warm, but it is supposed to change tomorrow. More snow!
My last two runs were in Hershey Pennsylvania. A big change of pace from running in the city. Did 4 and about 3. Deb and I were there looking at a job.
Keep those donations coming. I haven't had any in a while and I have a long way to go yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home